sábado, 25 de agosto de 2007

Desire


Two hearts fading, like a flower.

And all this waiting, for the power.
For some answer, to this fire.
Sinking slowly. The water’s higher.
Desire

With no secrets. No obsession.
This time I'm speeding with no direction.
Without a reason. What is this fire?
Burning slowly. My one and only.
Desire

You know me. You know my way in.
You just can't show me, but God I'm praying,
That you'll find me, and that you'll see me,
That you run and never tire.
Desire

(Ryan Adams, Demolition, 2002)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

La canción de Adams, una maravilla; la película, una grande pomme de terre.

Anónimo dijo...

DESeo
DESamor
DESencuentro
DESpedida...
Que acabe pronto el DESmilsiete

Anónimo dijo...

qué es esto?
qué pinta robin williams en una canción tan intensa?

parece un chiste, como poner unas imágenes de hongkong para ilustrar la pastoral de beethoven

no lo pillo